Booklets and tags don't mix?

This morning I found somewhat odd behavior in attempting to tag the content of our booklet, "Open Scholar Tips." The tagging worked just fine, but here's what happened when I used the "Filter by Category" widget.

The widget was happily placed in the left sidebar where I put it on the layout page of "books" and it displayed the tags I had entered. However, when I clicked on a tag, I got wierd results. The widget gives two configuration options under the category "Behavior." The first one I tried was "Show to all posts tagged with the term." This gave the following wierd result: when I clicked on a tag, I was taken to a page that had all the content of the booklet page, but was not a page in the booklet (seemed to be an ordinary content node) and didn't display the video.

So next I tried the other option, "Filter the posts on the current page by  ..." By what is anybody's guess; I can't get it to display the rest of that phrase. But when I chose that option, when I clicked on a tag I was taken to a page that said, "There is currently no content to view in that section."

So for now I will stop tagging in a booklet and take the Filter by Category widget off the page.

--Christine

Comments

More testing is needed

Other folks have tried tagging too. Is it restricted by category or site wide?

test comments email

asdfasdf

test new notification

asdf

test new notification

asdf

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.